Welcome to my website.
My name is Thomas Hillas.
I am a Life Coach and Counsellor with over 35 years experience and ongoing professional training working with young people, adults and couples from the UK and abroad, face to face, by telephone, Zoom, Whats-app and Skype.
My wife and I live at Bay View, Pendine, Camarthenshire.
Covid 19 Has hit us all in many ways, including financially. To make my services affordable to as many people as possible I am offering a 25% discount on all sessions booked before 31 July 2020. That's £45 instead of £60 per hour.
For a free 20 minute consultation, confidential and with no further commitment
call + 44 (0)1994 452645 Mobile +44 (0)7986 285242 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer a variety of services including
- Life Coaching
- Counselling and coaching for young people
- Marriage counselling
- Parent coaching
- Men's Work
- Enneagram Training and Workshops
My specific areas of expertise include:
- stress, anxiety and depression
- social anxiety
- difficulties in relationships at home and work
- lack of self esteem and self belief
- goal setting and achievement
- spirituality and search for meaning
Media and publications:
- "Get a Life" a series of programmes presented on BBC local radio
- multiple interviews in local press and radio on diverse life issues
- "Can you improve your character?" Business Now. Issue 44
- "The Enneagram: a motivational model for understanding and transformation" Train the Trainer. Issue 33
My Academic and professional qualifications include
- four year diploma in Psychosynthesis Skills, Psychosynthesis Trust, London, UK
- diploma in Life Coaching, NCFE
- ongoing training and 30 years teaching the Enneagram
- ongoing training and practice in CBT
- a Masters degree and Dess (roughly equivalent to PhD) in Theology from the University of Strasbourg, France
- a BA in Arabic and Islamic Studies from Pisai, Rome, Italy
If you'd like to know what I can offer you, contact me for a complimentary conversation
telephone 01994 452645 mobile 07986 285242
In this very difficult period please take care of your mental and emotional, as well as your physical well being. If you're feeling anxious, sad, angry, frustrated, overwhelmed, guilty, happy or any other feeling remember it's ok to feel any, or any mixture, of those things. And it's ok not to. Don't feel bad about yourself.
Be kind. Be kind to others. Be kind to you.
If you need support please contact me and we'll meet by telephone, Zoom or by whichever means you feel comfortable with.
If you are experiencing financial hardship please let me know and we'll discuss options on my usual fees.